06/02/2013

Next stop - Liverpool

A big huge thank you to everyone who's helped donate to my trip to Liverpool this week for the Friday Lunch Show on Liverpool Community Radio. We'v just about made enough to cover the cost of the trip and  all set to go now and I'm really looking forward to taking the campaign up north. I literally couldn't have done it without you!! (well I could of through  sheer determination but I would probably collapse live on air!)



There's a lot I could tell you about this half an hour show but I don't want to spoil it too much for the LCR listeners , or for you.

What I can tell you however,  is that the show is going to be aired at 12 noon and will go on for around half an hour. There will be another couple of guests and is aiming to  coverall the aspects around gambling including the views of local mp's and bookmakers...so it looks like its going to turn into a very hot debate!

I'l  hopefully be talking a little about the blog on the show, and how the campaign is progressing and how people can help the campaign keep moving forward and make positive contributions and changes to the problems we are having right now with gambling addictions, betting shop proliferation and a full-on bombardment of advertising promotion.

I'l also be talking on Critical Mass Radio the night before about the campaign and a little bit more about the situation. I recommend if anyone wants to tune in to here the real truth's no-holds-barred information about what's really going on then definitely tune in to Critical Mass Radio at 9pm.

So just to make it easy for you.

Thursday 7th February. 9pm at  http://criticalmassradio.co.uk/

Friday 8th February. 12 noon at http://www.l-c-r.co.uk/

:)